Friday, September 18, 2015

Loppee - Find People on Google Map

What? Find 'People' on google map? Is that true? 

Yes, that is one hundred percent true. Here I introduce to you a crazy but a very deverastic website - www.loppee.com. The name of the website is an anagram of word people. I prefer to call www.loppee.com an online service rather than just a website. I liked the new use of google maps to locate people rather than buildings, markets, parks, etc. Reminds me of Google's people finder.

So can I find or locate my friend on Google maps using Loppee? The answer is - No. Well that is what is unique about Loppee. It has some unique set of categories which is not available on other social websites. Here are some of my favorites:
1. Blood donors
2. Home maids / domestic helps
3. Doctors
4. Missing persons

Interesting. So now I can find the nearest blood donor. Who knows. May be I'll find the donor right in my apartment. This is really helpful in developing countries where much of the labor is in the unorganized sector. Loppee does the job of organizing the unorganized.Please note that the website is a crow sourced. Meaning, the content in Loppee is created by people like you and me. Not by corporate.

Isn't that deverastic !!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home